Setting a clear, powerful intention for your day, your month, or even your year can have a huge impact in your life. Use this free checklist to make sure you're setting big, powerful intentions that impact your day everyday.
WHAT'S YOUR WORD FOR 2019?
Choosing one word or intention for your day, your week, your month, or even your year can have a huge impact on how you experience your day. We wanted to share 5 simple intentions that you can use for a joyful holiday season.
Setting your intention for the holidays can be as simple as choosing one word or feeling that you'd like to experience during your dinner parties, holiday shopping, and family events.
So what's your word for the next few weeks? Joy, compassion, patience? How do you want to feel?
Adding an intention to your morning or evening ritual and cleansing your space is an easy way to have a joy-filled, abundant season.
Using sage or palo santo can help to create a calm, soothing space for the holidays and allows you to have an intentional, meaningful season. It's also the perfect way to bring in those woodsy, cabin vibes.
Here's a list of 5 simple intentions that you can use to create a joyful holiday season:
1. "I have all the time in the world to get done everything I need to get done during the holidays."
2. "I am surrounded by love and light."
3. "My day is filled with energy, love, productivity, and gratitude."
4. "I am so grateful for all the beautiful blessings in my life and for all the wonderful things coming my way."
5. "All negative, stagnant, dense, or low vibrational energy is cleansed and restored to its most organic state. I am surrounded by love, light, and positivity."